Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration...

I recently posted a series of images on Facebook regarding "Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration," and thought I'd share them here since my blog has been seriously and sadly ignored for quite a while. Here, baby. Have a post. Good boy.

Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #1: Fantasy Football



Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #2: I think that's called "getting to third base," gentlemen.



Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #3: You know what they say about the size of a man's feet? Three words: Floppy Clown Feet. Just sayin'.




Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #4: Cowboys, because those are TEN GALLON hats, folks.




Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #5: Probably not from this guy.




Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #6: Just wait until you see their hat trick.



Where M/M Writers Find Inspiration #7: I'm not sure that's what the coach meant by a "rim shot," but it works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment